Based on the Victorian Government announcement of Monday, May 11 that all golf courses can reopen on Wednesday, May 13 whilst adhering to all social distancing and mass gathering restrictions.
We have taken some extra care to abide by with social distancing.
- Groups of 4 players, with 10-minute intervals between groups
- No gatherings of people after the completion of their round
- Maximum of 4 customers in the pro shop at one time
- Strictly no walk-ins. All players must have a booking before entering the club. Bookings can be made online or via phone. However, all bookings will require pre-payment.
- One person per golf cart. Exception for two people who reside together, proof of such may be required. Cart Fees have been reduced.
- Please do not pick up any other player’s golf ball.
- Please do not touch any flag. All holes will have a blocker in them so that you can pick your ball up without touching the flag.
- There are no taps to access to get water on the course, Ball washers have also been covered or removed
Our new third tee and green are now open for everyone to use, and our staff have been working tirelessly throughout the past 6 weeks so the course is in fantastic condition.
If you have any other quires, please contact us for any more information.